HAART=highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- 1. CDC. Learn the facts Brochure. http://www.cdc.gov/actagainstaids/pdf/pic_learnthefactsbrochure.pdf. Accessed December 2, 2014.
- 2. Beach MC, Keruly J, Moore RD. Is the quality of the patient-provider relationship associated with better adherence and health outcomes for patients with HIV? J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21:661-665. http://www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1924639/.
Accessed December 2, 2014.
- 3. DHHS Guidelines. http://aidsinfo.nih.gov/contentfiles/lvguidelines/adultandadolescentgl.pdf. Updated November 13, 2014. Accessed December 2, 2014.
- 4. UNAIDS. Opening up the HIV/AIDS epidemic. http://www.who.int/ethics/topics/opening_up_ethics_and_disclosure_en_2000.pdf. Published November, 2000. Accessed December 2, 2014.
- 5. AIDS.gov. Just diagnosed with HIV AIDS: find care & treatment: you & your provider. http://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/just-diagnosed-with-hiv-aids/find-care-and-treatment/you-and-your-provider/. Updated March 25, 2014. Accessed December 2, 2014.
- 6. HUD.GOV, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. HIV/AIDS housing. http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/comm_planning/aidshousing. Accessed December 2, 2014.
- 7. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration. HIV/AIDS Bureau. A guide to primary care of people with HIV/AIDS. Chapter 2: Approach to the patient. 2004. http://hab.hrsa.gov/deliverhivaidscare/files/primary2004ed.pdf. Accessed December 2, 2014.